DIY Paint Some Shade
Learn how to create these do it yourself palm printed tanks.
Inspired by silhouettes, our Surf Capsule Collection , and backlit palm trees in the Sayulita sunlight we’ve decided to paint some serious shade.
Just south of the border, where the margaritas are endless, the fruit salads are pure happiness, and sunshine is on our side, we’re busy chasing the sun and instead of looking for shade…we’re painting it.
Inspired by silhouettes, our Surf Capsule collection, and backlit palm trees in the Sayulita sunlight we’ve decided to paint some serious shade.
Here are some silhouettes to inspire you and a quick (& easy!) DIY you can craft at home or on the beach.
Pictured above: Palm Tree Print Surf Leggings
Pictured above: Palm Tree Print Bikini Bottom
What you’ll need:
1. Lay out your tank and have a game plan of what you want your palm print to be
2. Mix up your desired color (we’re feeling green!)
3. Using the foam brush cover your leaf with paint
4. Gently set the leaf with paint facing down on your shirt and cover with a paper towel
5. Roll over the leaf with your roller to ensure the whole leaf is pressed to the shirt
6. Pull the leaf off the shirt, & just like that you’ve made some shade!
7. Repeat, repeat, repeat!
Have fun with this one! We think a tablecloth or curtains are next on our list…