Petals, pop culture and pop color hues come together in this iconic print from Andy Warhol, printed onto a modern cut bikini. Part of the premium, limited edition Billabong “LAB” collection, the cheeky bikini bottoms feature lace-up tie sides and artwork from world renown pop artist, Andy Warhol. Inspired by Warhol’s 1968 underground film, “San Diego Surf”, the collection reflects a rebellious spirit, celebrating individuals who refuse to be defined by convention.
- Billabong Andy Warhol Collection Bikini Bottoms.
- Shirring at center back.
- Crisscross straps with adjustable ties at sides.
- Hawaii Fit.
- Low rise.
- Cheeky seat coverage.
- Sits low on hips.
- Great active fit for surfing.
- Pattern: floral print or sunset print.
- Material: polyamide/elastane blend.
A new division of Billabong, LAB collaborates with artists, musicians, designers, photographers and icons of surf that inspire surf culture today.
©/®/™ The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.