Petals, pop culture and pop color hues come together in this iconic print from Andy Warhol, printed onto a modern cut bikini. Part of the premium, limited edition Billabong “LAB” collection, the slim, low cut bikini bottom features artwork from world renown pop artist, Andy Warhol. Inspired by Warhol’s 1968 underground film, “San Diego Surf”, the collection reflects a rebellious spirit, celebrating individuals who refuse to be defined by convention.
- Billabong Andy Warhol Collection Bikini Bottoms.
- Super cheeky fit.
- Center back seam.
- Tonga cut.
- Super low rise front and back.
- 2 3/4 inch less seat coverage than Lowrider.
- Smallest seat coverage.
- Pattern: floral print or sunset print.
- Material: polyamide/elastane blend.
A new division of Billabong, LAB collaborates with artists, musicians, designers, photographers and icons of surf that inspire surf culture today.
©/®/™ The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.