Playing it safe has never been your game plan. Rock the boat a bit in this mixed print, reversible bikini. Part of the premium, limited edition Billabong “LAB” collection, the reversible tie side bikini bottoms feature a photo palm print from world renowned pop artist, Andy Warhol on one side and black and white stripe on the reverse. Inspired by Warhol’s 1968 underground film, “San Diego Surf”, the collection reflects a rebellious spirit, celebrating individuals who refuse to be defined by convention.
- Reversible tie side bikini bottom.
- Andy Warhol Collection.
- Mixed print.
- Isla Fit.
- Adjustable tie sides.
- Super low rise at front and back.
- 2 1/4 inch less coverage than the Lowrider Pant.
- Perfect tanning bottom.
- Pattern: palm photo print reverses to black and white stripe print.
- Material: polyamide/elastane blend.
A new division of Billabong, LAB collaborates with artists, musicians, designers, photographers and icons of surf that inspire surf culture today.