A boardshort full of calculated disorder and cruz-worthy design. Part of the special Billabong “LAB” collection with world renowned pop artist Andy Warhol and his great friend Jean-Michel Basquiat, the Lo Tides Series boardshort features collaborative artwork printed at the left leg. The print-blocked boardshort features a relaxed Lo Tides fit, featuring a modern cut, 4-way stretch performance fabric, internally adjustable Lasso waistband and surf to sand on-seam pocketing. The Warhol Basquiat x Billabong Collaboration is a delightfully unpredictable ménage a trois of creativity celebrating what happens when fearless minds come together.
- LAB Collection.
- Billabong Lo Tides Series boardshorts.
- Lo Tides Fit: Shorter cut and modern fit, perfect for a quick shred or a lounge on the beach.
- On seam pockets to take you from surf to sand.
- Lasso waist: full-waist drawcord for a precise fit.
- PX3 4-way stretch fabric.
- Micro Repel water repellent coating keeps fabric light and quick drying.
- 19 inch outseam.
- Material: performance stretch fabric.
A new division of Billabong, LAB collaborates with artists, musicians, designers, photographers and icons of surf that inspire surf culture today.
©/®/™ The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts,
© Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat Licensed by
Artestar, New York.