Monsters in the lineup on these hi-tech boardies that have
been customized with special artwork. Art by Lucas Beaufort, a 34 year old
artist from Cannes, France who draws inspiration from the world of his
childhood. His art is nourished by his old nightmares and a passion for
skateboarding. He paints childlike monsters and creatures which are then
overlayed and integrated into photos from the world of action sports. It is a
unique collision of art and photography, his skate rat dreams feeding new ideas
as he travels the world looking for inspiration.
- Billabong Gallery Boardshorts.
- PX3 Stretch Fabric: 4-way stretch features a
tight weave, consistent stretch and fast fabric recovery.
- Lasso waist for a custom fit.
- Woven label on back pocket.
- Pop eyelet at bottom left waitband and pocket.
- Custom collaboration patch.
- Side pockets.
- Heat transfer art on inner waistband.
- H2 Micro Repel: coats fabric to eliminate saturation
& repels water, keeping your boardshorts dryer and lighter, longer.
- Performance Fit: 18 inch outseam.
- 87% polyester / 13% elastane.
Gallery is an ongoing collaboration where artists are
handpicked from around the globe. Contributors are organically aligned with
Billabong’s vision of creativity and looking forward. We are proud to connect
with these voices of tomorrow and showcase their ideas on our premium garments.