Defying convention in a boardshort with mixed appeal. Part of the premium, limited edition Billabong “LAB” collection, the performance boardshort features mixed prints from world renowned pop artist, Andy Warhol. Inspired by Warhol’s 1968 underground film, “San Diego Surf”, the collection reflects a rebellious spirit, celebrating individuals who refuse to be defined by convention. The custom boardshort is made from recycled cotton stretch blend fabric, topped with Micro repel water-repellent coating and a performance-minded engineered fit.
- Printed performance boardshorts.
- Andy Warhol Collection.
- Pattern: mixed stripe and Warhol dot prints.
- Contrast solid waistband and back pocket flap.
- Performance Fit: engineered to minimize seams and maximize performance.
- PCX Recycled stretch fabric.
- Cotton stretch blend combines the breathable softness and structure of vintage cotton with the stretchable performance of polyester.
- Micro Repel: coats fabric to eliminate saturation & repels water, keeping your boardshorts dryer and lighter, longer.
- Back patch pocket.
- Woven patch at hem.
- Performance Fit: 18 inch outseam.
- Recycled Stretch Fabric.
©/®/™ The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.