A modern take on indigenous art and on the classic boardie. Part of the Billabong Gallery Collection, the Pump Boardshort is backed by a print from East Australian indigenous free-surfer and artist, Otis Hope Carey. The cotton and recycled stretch blend, boardshort features a vintage feel with modern stretch, on seam pockets, and an internal Lasso waist for the perfect fit.
- Billabong art print boardshorts.
- Print by Otis Hope Carey.
- Billabong Lo Tides Series boardshorts.
- Engineered print and solid panels.
- Lo Tides Fit: Shorter cut and modern fit, perfect for a quick shred or a lounge on the beach.
- On seam pockets to take you from surf to sand.
- Lasso waist: full-waist drawcord for a precise fit.
- PCX Recycled stretch fabric.
- Cotton stretch blend combines the breathable softness and structure of vintage cotton with the stretchable performance of polyester.
- Micro Repel water repellent coating keeps fabric light and quick drying.
- Woven label at back patch pocket.
- Woven label at left hem.
- 19 inch outseam.
- Material: cotton blend recycler stretch.
Gallery is an ongoing collaboration where artists are handpicked from around the globe. Contributors are organically aligned with Billabong's vision of creativity and looking forward. We are proud to connect with these voices of tomorrow and showcase their ideas on our premium garments.