”Island style,” as interpreted by Aussie mad genius, Rad Dan. This limited edition Lo Tides boardie features a twisted tropical print from Rad Dan. A lasso waist, cotton blend and side seam pockets let you take this boardshort from the surf to the shore.
- Billabong Lo Tides Series boardshorts.
- Print by artist Rad Dan.
- Billabong Gallery Collection.
- Lo Tides Fit: Shorter cut and modern fit, perfect for a quick shred or a lounge on the beach.
- On seam pockets to take you from surf to sand.
- Lasso waist: full-waist drawcord for a precise fit.
- PCX Recycled stretch fabric.
- Cotton stretch blend combines the breathable softness and structure of vintage cotton with the stretchable performance of polyester.
- Woven patch label at back pocket.
- Rad Dan custom label at left hem.
- 19 inch outseam.
- 51% cotton / 43% polyester / 6% elastane.
Gallery is an ongoing collaboration where artists are handpicked from around the globe. Contributors are organically aligned with Billabong’s vision of creativity and looking forward. We are proud to connect with these voices of tomorrow and showcase their ideas on our premium garments. Rad Dan is an Aussie mad genius of art with a one-of-a-kind ability for creating eye-catching pieces. His work is satirical in nature with comic book and cartoon character influence. Dan is always weaving in an ironic message or clever saying that will not only make you laugh, but think deeper as well. Rad Dan’s artwork will always leave you smiling.