Dark art and hi-tech finishes for one of the season’s most
unique boardshorts. Clocking in at 18”, they’re complete with on seam pockets.
Art by Spacebat Killer, aka Sean Bernhardt, a New Jersey based
artist/illustrator who’s inspired by music and surfing. He is known for his
impactful imagery, dark humor, and DIY approach.
- Billabong Gallery Boardshorts.
- PX3 Stretch Fabric: 4-way stretch features a
tight weave, consistent stretch and fast fabric recovery.
- Lasso waist for a custom fit.
- Woven label on back pocket.
- Pop eyelet at bottom left waitband and pocket.
- Custom collaboration patch.
- Side pockets.
- Heat transfer art on inner waistband.
- H2 Micro Repel: coats fabric to eliminate
saturation & repels water, keeping your boardshorts dryer and lighter,
- Performance Fit: 18 inch outseam.
- 87% polyester / 13% elastane.
Gallery is an ongoing collaboration where
artists are handpicked from around the globe. Contributors are organically
aligned with Billabong’s vision of creativity and looking forward. We are proud
to connect with these voices of tomorrow and showcase their ideas on our