Redefine throwback radness with this fresh take on the Tribong boardshort. Created in collaboration with East Australian indigenous free-surfer and artist, Otis Hope Carey, this custom Tribong boardshort is a modern take on both Billabong heritage and indigenous art.
The Lo Tides fit features an art print center panel, on seam pockets and a cotton stretch blend for a vintage look and feel with modern functionality and breathability.
- Tri panel boardshorts.
- Billabong Lo Tides Series boardshorts.
- Tri panel design.
- Artwork by Otis Hope Carey.
- Lo Tides Fit: Shorter cut and modern fit, perfect for a quick shred or a lounge on the beach.
- On seam pockets to take you from surf to sand.
- Lasso waist: full-waist drawcord for a precise fit.
- PCX Recycled stretch fabric.
- Cotton stretch blend combines the breathable softness and structure of vintage cotton with the stretchable performance of polyester.
- Micro Repel water repellent coating keeps fabric light and quick drying.
- Woven patch label at back pocket.
- Applique logo at left hem.
- Patch at right hem.
- 18 inch outseam.
- Material: cotton blend recycler stretch.
Gallery is an ongoing collaboration where artists are handpicked from around the globe. Contributors are organically aligned with Billabong's vision of creativity and looking forward. We are proud to connect with these voices of tomorrow and showcase their ideas on our premium garments.