Redefine “surf trip” with psychedelic pop art boardshorts. Part of the premium, limited edition Billabong “LAB” collection, this Lo Tides Series boardshort features “Flowers” artwork from world renown pop artist, Andy Warhol, printed onto a cotton and recycled stretch blend fabric for performance with a classic feel. Inspired by Warhol’s 1968 underground film, “San Diego Surf”, the collection reflects a rebellious spirit, celebrating individuals who refuse to be defined by convention.
- Andy Warhol print. boardshorts
- Billabong Lo Tides Series.
- Pattern: floral print.
- Lo Tides Fit: Shorter cut and modern fit, perfect for a quick shred or a lounge on the beach.
- On seam pockets to take you from surf to sand.
- Lasso waist: full-waist drawcord for a precise fit.
- PCX Recycled stretch fabric.
- Cotton stretch blend combines the breathable softness and structure of vintage cotton with the stretchable performance of polyester.
- Micro Repel water repellent coating keeps fabric light and quick drying.
- 18 inch outseam.
- Material: cotton blend recycled stretch.
A new division of Billabong, LAB collaborates with artists, musicians, designers, photographers and icons of surf that inspire surf culture today.