Pop art, coastal vibes and a cultural icon. It’s all going down in this . limited edition Lo Tides Series boardshort, featuring artwork from world renown pop artist, Andy Warhol. Inspired by Warhol’s 1968 underground film, “San Diego Surf”, the collection reflects a rebellious spirit, celebrating individuals who refuse to be defined by convention.
- Andy Warhol collection boardshorts
- Billabong Lo Tides Series.
- Pattern: sunset print.
- Lo Tides Fit: Shorter cut and modern fit, perfect for a quick shred or a lounge on the beach.
- On seam pockets to take you from surf to sand.
- Lasso waist: full-waist drawcord for a precise fit.
- PCX Recycled stretch fabric.
- Cotton stretch blend combines the breathable softness and structure of vintage cotton with the stretchable performance of polyester.
- Micro Repel water repellent coating keeps fabric light and quick drying.
- 18 inch outseam.
- Material: cotton blend recycled stretch.
A new division of Billabong, LAB collaborates with artists, musicians, designers, photographers and icons of surf that inspire surf culture today.