The Furnace is Billabong's premium cold-water wetsuit. The 3/2 Furnace Back Zip is suitable for temperatures 52 - 62 F. Designed specifically for warmth and comfort, utilizing the most advanced materials and construction techniques coupled with an exclusive new 'Drymax' entry system the Furnace is built for superior warmth. Drymax furnace lining is specially engineered irrigation channels that allow both multi-directional stretch and superior drainage. The air pockets within the channels also trap and retain body heat making it super warm.
Know the feeling.
- Furnace internal quick dry thermal lining.
- Contour grip skin collar that's comfortable and chafe free.
- Xero stitchless seam for no needle holes, water tight seam.
- Drymax entry system for water tight enveloping entry.
- Fused wrist cuff edges for better sealed cuffs.
- Liquid dipped silicone wrist cuffs for a watertight pressure seal without the need for additional panels seams and stitching.
- 3D moulded supratext knee pads that are pre-bent, durable and flexible.
- Airtight superflex split neo tape - the most flexible available, pressure bonded for a stronger, water-tight, flexible seal.
- Furnace Temp Guide: Cold 11 - 17 C / 52 - 62 F.