When it comes to cold water sessions, never settle for less.
The Furnace Carbon Comp wetsuit takes performance technology to the extremes
with maximum warmth and flexibility. Made with the finest materials available,
the Furnace Carbon Comp is Billabong’s premium cold water wetsuit. Surf dry
with a quick dry top layer that holds up to 60% less water and dries to the
touch in seconds. A Drymax chest zip entry keeps water out, and a furnace
carbon lining keeps the heat in with an unprecedented strength to weight ratio.
Every layer is constructed with incredible flexibility for optimal performance.
- 4/3 Fullsuit.
- Billabong’s premium cold water wetsuit.
- Lightweight engineered stretch.
- Furnace Carbon lining: carbon threads maximize
warmth and minimize weight.
- Drymax chest zip entry: new semi dry zip with
internal membrane stops water.
- Surf dry: 60% less water absorption.
- Quick dry top layer: dry to touch in seconds,
holds less water, creates body heat-trapping pockets.
- Airlite foam core: increases thermal retention
and increases flexibility.
- YKK aqua guard zipper.
- 100% AX1 Premium Superflex Neoprene, the finest
high performance neoprene available.
- Stitchless sealed seams for added comfort and
- Anatomic performance paneling—strategic
engineered seams and panels for comfort and flex.
- Minimal logo heat transfers.
- Temp Guide: Frigid (6°C – 11°C / 42° F - 52° F)