The signature suit of professional surfer and Billabong athlete Courtney Conlogue!
When it comes to cold water sessions, never settle for less.
The Furnace Carbon Comp wetsuit takes performance technology to the extremes
with maximum warmth and flexibility. Made with the finest materials available,
the Furnace Carbon Comp is Billabong’s premium cold water wetsuit for women. A
Drymax II chest zip entry keeps water out, and a furnace carbon lining keeps
the heat in with an unprecedented strength to weight ratio. Every layer is
constructed with incredible flexibility for optimal performance.
- Women’s 3/2 Fullsuit.
- Billabong’s premium cold water wetsuit for women.
- Lightweight engineered stretch.
- Furnace Carbon lining: carbon threads maximize
warmth and minimize weight.
- Drymax chest zip entry: new semi dry zip with
internal membrane stops water.
- Airlite foam core: increases thermal retention
and increases flexibility.
- YKK aqua guard zipper.
- 100% AX1 Premium Superflex Neoprene, the finest
high performance neoprene available.
- Stitchless and GBS (glued and blind stitched)
seams for added comfort and warmth.
- Anatomic performance paneling—strategic
engineered seams and panels for comfort and flex.
- Printed placement panels in a washed out indigo.
- Minimal logo heat transfers.
- Temp Guide: Cold (11°C – 17°C / 52° F - 62° F)
- Internal key loop.